To all our valued customers and future customers,
Hunter Pest Control is committed to the safety and well being of our employees and customers. In light of this we are adhering to the following safety policies when servicing customers.
- We are reminding all of our customers that if they feel ill or are asked to quarantine that they please call us and we will put their account on hold until they contact us and let us know that it is safe to return.
- Our technicians wear face coverings and gloves at all times when servicing a home or place of business.
- We recommend that all customers wear a face covering when we’re servicing the inside of a home or business and practice social distancing when interacting with our technicians.
- We recommend that customers open doors and turn on lights inside their house in areas they would like treated in order to minimize our technicians touching door knobs and light switches.
- We are no longer taking signatures from clients on our handheld devices to minimize the chance of exchanging germs.
- Our technicians have been instructed to follow all CDC recommendations to minimize exposure to themselves and others.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call our office at (713) 868-3800 and please stay safe during these difficult times.